The The Radboud Faculty of Arts Study Funds are exclsively given to those who already admitted to a (Research-) Master’s program at the Faculty of Arts. This program is a supplementary scholarship on top of the Radboud Scholarship Programme (RSP) or the Orange Tulip Scholarship (OTS).
The Radboud Faculty of Arts Study Funds aims to provide very promising students without sufficient financial means the opportunity to complete one of our (Research-) Master’s programmes. Therefore, each academic year a number of supplementary scholarships are offered to international Master’s students from outside the EU/EEA.
The Radboud Faculty of Arts Study Funds consists of €2500 per student, which will be paid in 10 instalments throughout the academic year.
Level and Area of Studies
Master degree in Arts related subjects.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in the Netherlands.
Eligibility and Criteria
- You have been admitted to a (Research-) Master’s program at the Faculty of Arts
- You are an international student from a country outside the EU/EEA
- You have been a selected scholarship candidate and accept the offer of either the Radboud Scholarship Program or the Orange Tulip Scholarship Program
- hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- are not eligible for the lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons
- have (will obtain) a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands, have no degrees achieved in the Netherlands and did not receive any previous education in the Netherlands
- have a high level of language proficiency
- are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands
- Are enrolled at Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year and Master’s degree program for which the scholarship will be awarded.
Students from outside the EU/EEA are invited to apply.
1 March every year.