The Radboudumc is calling applications for the Hypatia Tenure Track Fellowship Grant ‘modeling and simulation’. This research program is open to scholars from all over the world. Expired 146 days ago, try next time!
Up to 1 million Euros for 4 years will be given to the fellows.
Level and Area of Studies
Research program in one of the two research lines below:
- Personalized risk-based cancer screening and follow-up
- Health care models as a means to provide decision makers with quantitative information
Place of Study
In the Netherlands.
Eligibility and Criteria
The criteria for the Hypatia Tenure Track Fellowship Grant are:
- Excellent researchers (preferred candidates should have obtained their PhD degree within the last 8 years) with a strong motivation to perform top internationally-recognized research;
- At least 2 years of post-doctoral experience;
- At least six months of international experience;
- A proven research track record;
- High affinity for applied research in one of the Radboudumc research themes.
International scholars are welcome to apply.