This year, there are 20 Rapid Formations Scholarship of available. Each of the Entrepreneur Scholarship valued up to £500. Those who have been accepted in postgraduate and undergraduate program at a well-known UK higher education are welcome to apply. The applications for this scholarship will be accepted until August every year.
The Entrepreneur Scholarship Programme is available to individuals who are currently undertaking undergraduate or postgraduate study in an officially-recognised higher learning institution in the UK. The aim of the award is to assist with the financial costs of study, through which the acquisition and development of skills will potentially culminate in a successful enterprise.
Each of the winners of this scholarship may expect to receive £500.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate and postgraduate in any subject.
Place of Study
At a recognized institution in the U.K.
Eligibility and Criteria
- All applicants must have secured a place on an undergraduate or postgraduate programme, whether full-time or part-time, at a recognised higher learning institution in the UK or the US.
- Demonstrable entrepreneurial attitude and leadership skills.
- Clear evidence of the need for additional financial support.
UK and U.S students are welcome to apply.
To apply this scholarship, the candidates are required to submit the following documents:
- A copy of the letter of acceptance from your university or college.
- An 800-word essay discussing the way in which our scholarship could help you work toward or develop your entrepreneurial idea.
August on annual basis.