The RBC Future Launch Scholarship Program is open Canadian Citizen or Permanent resident either students or not at all. Only those between 15-29 years old are eligible to apply. Over 450 participants will be selected to receive $1,500 each.
Join a coding boot camp, learn French, enroll in a cosmetology course – You decide! The RBC Future Launch Scholarship could help you take your next step towards a better job. This Scholarship is for anyone from 15 to 29 who wants to learn something new
The winner will receive $1,500 CAD.
Level and Area of Studies
The scholarship can be used for many different things, including: Short-term courses, Workshops,Certificates, Necessary equipment or books And much more!
Place of study
At any institution in Canada.
Eligibility and Requirement
- For Canadian youth between 15-29 years old
- Enrolled part time in school or not in school at all
- A Canadian Citizen or Permanent resident
- Grades and transcripts are not required
- 450 scholarships available throughout 2020
- Not working at RBC or a dependent of someone working at RBC
Please apply this scholarship via the link below.