The StepUp to Higher Education is delighted to offer the Regents’ Scholarship Program. The scholarship is exclusively open to Utah prospective college students. Varied amount of the award will be given to the winning students. Expired 134 days ago, try next time!
The StepUp to Higher Education has put forward “Regents’ Scholarship Program” for Utah high school students to prepare for college academically and financially by taking a core course of study and saving for college. The Regents’ Scholarship is “stackable” with other scholarships, which means you can use it alongside other scholarships you earn to help you pay for college.
- Base Award (up to $1,000, one-time payment)
- Exemplary Academic Achievement Award (up to $1,250 per semester, for up to four semesters, based on performance)
- Utah Educational Savings Plan Supplemental Award (max. value $400)
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in any field of studies.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Be a United States Citizen or a non-citizen eligible for federal student aid.
- You cannot have a criminal record, except for misdemeanor traffic citation.
- You must enroll in 15 credits at an eligible Utah college or university for the fall semester immediately following high school graduation, or receive an approved deferment.
The U.S. citizens are welcome to apply.
Application should be made through the online system at the link below.
1 February 2019.