As a proud partner of AFL Queensland, Bond University is offering two Riewoldt Family AFL Excellence Scholarship for students commencing university in January 2020. Offered in partnership with the Riewoldt Family, these unique full tuition scholarships provide an opportunity for one male and one female to enhance their footballing career whilst also gaining a first class educational experience at Bond University. The scholarship offers 100% tuition remission for any single undergraduate or postgraduate degree or diploma, excluding the Bond Medical Program. The scholarship also includes free accommodation for the first year should the scholar wish to live in a University residence.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Available to Australian students applying for any single undergraduate or postgraduate degree or diploma at Bond University (with the exception of the Bond Medical Program).
- The assessment of this scholarship will be made from reviewing the student’s Bond University online application form, personal statement, sporting resume, summary of achievements, leadership qualities and references.
- The scholarship is open only to applicants who satisfy the University’s relevant admission requirements.
In order to apply this Riewoldt Family AFL Excellence Scholarship, applicants are required to submit the documents as follow:
- A detailed sporting resume, summary of achievements, and at least two relevant references from individuals who can support sporting achievements;
- A personal statement outlining why you have applied for the scholarship and what makes you a good candidate for this scholarship; and,
- Match footage or highlights reel of no more than 3 minutes.