The Boomer Esiason Foundation – BEF now accepts application for Rimington Trophy Scholarship. The applicants are expected to cystic fibrosis and demonstrate scholastic ability, character, leadership, service to the community. The foundation provide up to $2,000 for the successful applicants of the Rimington Trophy Scholarship. To apply the scholarship, applicants need to write and essay responding the topic below.
The Boomer Esiason Foundation established the Rimington Trophy Scholarship in 2012 to recognize individuals who are living, breathing and succeeding with cystic fibrosis. The scholarship was established in association with the Rimington Trophy, the college football award named in honor of BEF President and former University of Nebraska center Dave Rimington.
The winners of this scholarship may expect to receive between $1,000 and $2,000.
Level and Area of Studies
There is no limitation of level and area of studies.
Place of Study
In the United States of America
Eligibility and Criteria
The principle requirement of this Rimington Trophy Scholarship is that applicants must have cystic fibrosis and demonstrate scholastic ability, character, leadership, service to the community, need for financial assistance and daily compliance to CF therapy.
U.S students may apply this scholarship
Please provide all documents as follow:
- Essay (1. Discuss the importance of compliance to CF therapies and what you practice daily to stay healthy; 2.Discuss your post-graduation goals.)
- Recent photo
- Letter from physician (on letterhead) confirming CF diagnosis and therapy routine
- Transcript (high school, college and/or graduate school)
- Letter of acceptance from academic institution
- Detailed breakdown of tuition costs from academic institution
- W2 form for both parents
Please return the completed applications to:
Boomer Esiason Foundation
c/o Chris McEwan
483 10th Avenue, Suite 300
New York, NY 10018
May 8, 2020.
Email questions to: email@example.com