Entries for the River Valley Cooperative Scholarship are now being accepted. Eligible candidates should be those who are pursuing two- or four-year degrees in agriculture-related fields. Up to five awards will be given away. Each of those amounting $1,000. All required documents must be received by January 31 each year
River Valley Cooperative is pleased to announce that 5 scholarships are being offered. The scholarship is open to high school seniors and college students pursuing two- or four-year degrees in agriculture-related fields. Awards are based on scholastic achievement, demonstration of community and school involvement, knowledge of the cooperative system, and the perceived ability to contribute to agriculture in the future.
Each of the winning students will receive $1,000.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in agriculture-related subject.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Students pursuing two or four year degrees in an agriculture-related field of study.
- The scholarship is available to high school seniors, or college students already majoring in an agricultural-related field.
- Applicants do not have to be a member of River Valley Cooperative to be eligible.
- Applicants must live within River Valley Cooperative’s territory serving Eastern Iowa and Western Illinois.
- Previous River Valley Cooperative scholarship winners are not eligible to apply.
The U.S citizens may apply this scholarship.
Please apply this River Valley Cooperative Scholarship through the website and application link below.
January 31 every year.