The Roger Casement fellowship is now open. This program is exclusively open to Nigerian students who want to pursue one year master’s level course of study in Human Rights in Ireland. The purpose of the Irish Aid Casement Fellowship Programme is to provide talented candidates with the opportunity to pursue advanced education and professional development in Ireland in order to contribute to the future development of Nigeria.
This is a-fully funded scholarship program
Level and Area of Studies
Master degree in Law, Human Rights and Governance.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Ireland.
Eligibility and Criteria
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- have achieved the necessary academic standard to be accepted onto a master’s level course of study in Human Rights
- have a minimum of three years’ relevant work experience.
- be able to demonstrate a strong commitment to the development of Nigeria.
- be able to take up the fellowship in the academic year for which it is offered.
- meet any relevant procedural requirements of Government of Nigeria.
- be able to demonstrate skills in academic English by achieving an appropriate score on a recognised test (e.g. IELTS 6.5).
Only Nigerian students are welcome to apply.