The Friends of the Ifo Institute (Society for the Promotion of Economic Research) is delighted to invite applications for the Roland-Berger-Scholarship Program. This program support students pursuing a doctoral degree programme in economics subjects at ifo Institute. Expires in 35 days!
In honor of Prof. Dr. h.c. Roland Berger, the Friends of the ifo Institute (Society for the Promotion of Economic Research) are awarding the Roland Berger Doctoral Scholarship, to be filled with a Ph.D. student (m/f), 75%, by January 1st, 2019 (or later) at the ifo Center for Industrial Organization and New Technologies.
- Comprehensive further scientific qualification at one of Germany’s best economics faculties and involvement in the policy-oriented empirical economics research of one of Europe’s leading economic research institutes, as well as the opportunity to acquire enriching international experience.
- The Roland Berger Doctoral Scholarship comprises a monthly grant of 1,900 euros and is limited to three years.
- There is the option of an extension by the ifo Institute until you finish your doctorate.
Level and Area of Studies
PhD degree in Economics-related fields.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Germany.
Eligibility and Criteria
- A strong Masters in economics (ideally from a two-year program)
- Sound knowledge of the theoretical principles of economics, relevant empirical methods as well as applied industrial and innovation economics
- An excellent command of written and spoken English
- Good German language skills
International students may apply.
15 January 2019.