The Eureka College is delighted to accept applications for the Ronald W. Reagan Leadership Program. To be eligible, candidates must submit applications for admission to the college by the defined deadline. Minimum 3,0 of high school GPA is also required. Up to six fellows are selected each year. The deadline is 10 January each year.
A truly unique scholarship opportunity, the Ronald W. Reagan Leadership Program was founded by President Reagan during his first term in office. This program is one of the premier educational experiences that any student at Eureka College can have and among the most unique, innovative scholarship programs in the country. Recipients of this scholarship practice and exemplify Eureka College’s core values and commitment to learn, serve and lead.
- A four-year, full-tuition scholarship at Eureka College.
- Stipends to cover the program’s special travel and mentoring opportunities.
- Two on-site mentorships with prominent leaders. Past sites include: Switzerland, Australia, Mexico, Boston, London, Hawaii, Israel and Zimbabwe
- First-year Fellows travel on fellow-only trips to domestic and international destinations. Fellows must live on campus, maintain a GPA of 3.0 or higher, and display attributes of leadership, service and active citizenship.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in any discipline.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- All application materials must be submitted to the Eureka College Admissions Office by January 10.
- Open to incoming freshmen only
- Must submit an Application for Admission to Eureka College
- Minimum composite SAT score of 1160 or ACT score of 25
- Minimum cumulative high school GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Complete three 1-2 page essays (prompts provided on application)
- Request and submit three letters of recommendation, minimum of one from a current educator
There is no nationality restriction.
Please find the detail information of application procedure at the link below.
10 January each year.