Applications for the Royal Business Bank Scholarship Program are now invited. This scholarship is available for prospective college students from New York County, Kings County, Queens County, and Richmond County or the West Coast, Los Angeles County, Orange County, Ventura County, and Clark County-Nevada or the Midwest (Illinois) – Cook County. Four awards are available.
Four $2,000 Scholarships Available for High School Seniors. Planning to Attend College as a Full-Time, Degree-Seeking Student in the Fall of 2020. Royal Business Bank is committed to supporting youth residing in its business service territories to fulfill their dreams of obtaining a higher education.
$8,000 will be distributed evenly to four winners.
Level & Area of Studies
College or university in any field.
Place of study
At Accredited 4-Year College/University of California or a Community College, USA.
Eligibility and Requirements
- High school seniors who reside in the East Coast – (New York): New York County, Kings County, Queens County, and Richmond County or the West Coast – (Southern California and Nevada): Los Angeles County, Orange County, Ventura County, and Clark County-Nevada or the Midwest (Illinois) – Cook County
- Plan to attend a U.S. Accredited 4-Year College/University of California or a Community College as a 1st year student in the Fall of 2019 (if selected, must submit college acceptance letter for verification)
- A minimum cumulative unweighted high school GPA of 3.0
- A household income at or below the County Low Income Level (if selected, must provide 2018 or 2019 tax return for verification)
- Open to ALL MAJORS and there is no ethnicity requirement
- Employees of Royal Business Bank and their immediate family members are NOT eligible to apply
All candidates are required to submit the following documents:
- Application Form
- Recommender Form from a Community Service Advisor
- Official High School Transcript
25 March 2020.