The Royal Holloway, University of London (RHUL) is glad to announce the Royal Holloway Digicom Scholarship Program. This announcement is exclusively targeted to students from India, Turkey and Hong Kong who will be pursuing undergraduate degree at at the university. 14 awards will be given away which are tenable for three years. The deadline is 1 March 2017.
About the Sponsor
Royal Holloway, University of London (RHUL), formally incorporated as Royal Holloway and Bedford New College, is a public research university and a constituent college of the federal University of London.
Scholarships are offered as a tuition fee waiver (£5,000 for students from India and Turkey and £2,000 for students from Hong Kong) available over three years of study at Royal Holloway.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in any field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- You must have international fee status and with minimum final or expected grades at GCE A-level of AAA or equivalent.
- You must be nominated by the counsellor at a participating partner school.
- Hold either a Conditional or an Unconditional offer for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Royal Holloway
- Intend to enrol for your degree at Royal Holloway at the start of the forthcoming academic year
- Apply using the Royal Holloway online scholarship application form which can be found in your applicant portal once you have received an offer to study at Royal Holloway. Please note, you can apply for as many scholarships as you are eligible for, but you can only be awarded one scholarship.
The citizens of India, Turkey and Hong Kong are eligible to apply for the scholarships.
Application should submitted online through the link below.
March 1, 2018.