Applications for the Ryerson Image Centre Research Fellowship Program are now invited. Either Canadian and overseas scholars are welcome to apply. There four types of fellowships will be given; Nadir Mohamed Postdoctoral Fellowship, RIC Research Fellowship, Howard Tanenbaum Fellowship and Elaine Ling Fellowship. Expired 26 days ago, try next time!
- The Nadir Mohamed Postdoctoral Fellowship: $10,000 CAD
- The RIC Research Fellowship: $5,000 CAD
- The Howard Tanenbaum Fellowship: $2,000 CAD
- The Elaine Ling Fellowship: $2,000 CAD
Level and Area of Studies
Postdoctoral research in the field related to photography.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Canada.
Eligibility and Criteria
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicants for The Nadir Mohamed Postdoctoral Fellowship must hold a PhD
- Applicants for The RIC Research Fellowship must hold a PhD or currently be PhD students
- Applicants for The Howard Tanenbaum Fellowship must hold an MA or currently be MA students
- Applicants for The Elaine Ling Fellowship must hold an MA or currently be MA students
- Fellowships are available to both Canadian and international applicants
There is no citizenship restriction.