Applications for the S.N.Bose Scholars Program are now invited. This fully-funded scholarship is targeted for Indian students who currently enrolled master or bachelor program in science and technology-related studies. He or she will participate in designed program aimed to obtain experience world-class research facilities in leading U.S. institutions. To apply, entries must be received no later than 31 October every year.
The program is named in honor of Satyendra Nath Bose (1894 – 1974), a visionary Indian physicist best known for his work on quantum mechanics in the early 1920s. The class of particles that obey Bose-Einstein statistics, Bosons, was named after him.
The program is envisaged to:
- provide an opportunity to Indian students to experience world-class research facilities in leading U.S. institutions;
- encourage and motivate students to take up research as a career;
- pave the way for the next generation of pioneers and innovators in science and technology to interact with each other, and;
- build long-term R&D linkages and collaborations cutting across boundaries around the globe.
This S.N.Bose Scholars Program will cover stipend, Health Insurance and Air-fare.
Level and Area of Studies
Non-degree program in Science and Technology and other related field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Candidates should be currently pursuing a Bachelors or Masters’ degree at a recognized institution of higher education and learning in India.
- Should be Atmospheric and Earth Sciences; Chemical Sciences; Engineering Sciences; Mathematical and Computational Sciences; and, Physical Sciences
Only Indian citizens are invited to apply.
The application form can be obtained from website and application link below.
31 October annually.