Applications for the Sacks for CF Scholarship are currently being accepted. The scholarship is open to either undergraduate or graduate students who are strive for therapy adherence and working toward academic success while living with CF. 30 winners will be selected to receive the award valued up to $10,000 each. Expired 129 days ago, try next time!
The Boomer Esiason Foundation is offering applications for the Sacks for CF scholarship to college students. The Sacks for CF Scholarship is related to quarterback sacks made during the NFL season. The undergraduate and graduate award is made annually to 30 people who strive for therapy adherence and academic success. “Sacks for CF” means money in the bank for college students who have cystic fibrosis.
The foundation awards up to $3,000 to $10,000 award to winning candidate.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate or graduate degree in any field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
Undergraduate and graduate students who are strive for therapy adherence and working toward academic success while living with CF.
The United States students are welcome to apply.
To apply, all interested candidates are required to submit the materials as follow:
- Discuss the importance of compliance to CF therapies and what you practice daily to stay healthy
- Discuss your post-graduation goals.
- Recent photo
- Letter from physician (on letterhead) confirming CF diagnosis and therapy routine
- Transcript (high school, college, and/or graduate school)
- Detailed breakdown of tuition costs from academic institution
- W2 form for both parents
January 11, 2019.