Saint Michael’s College is pleased to offer a number of Merit-based Scholarships for international students pursuing undergraduate program at the college. Expired 289 days ago, try next time!
International scholarship awards are valued between $1,000 and 50% of tuition.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate program in all available subjects.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- High School Transcripts: University will want to see that you are capable of academic work. We are also interested in how well you did in secondary school compared with your peers. If you have received a poor grade in the past, this is not necessarily a bad thing, though we will look for signs of hard work and improvement.
- Achievements: Do you have any particular athletic or musical achievements? What about other activities such as clubs? Did you play a leadership role inside or outside of school? There is place in the application to indicate these things. You may also talk about them in your writing sample.
- A Social Conscience: At Saint Michael’s we encourage (but do not require) students to engage in community service at the local, national, or international levels. We will be very interested to hear about any background in volunteering you may have.
- Writing Sample: University likes to know if you’re a good writer. We also encourage you to use the writing sample for sharing some important information about yourself, your interests, and your experiences.
- Test Scores: SAT scores are not required from international students for admission to Saint Michael’s College. But, if you choose to provide them, we will take them into account.
International students may apply.