The Saitama University is accepting applications for a number of Presidential Scholarship Programs. Those scholarships are open to Japanese students who want to pursue an undergraduate & postgraduate degree program at the university. Expired 61 days ago, try next time!
The scholarship will be awarded to the students up to 110,000 JPY.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate and postgraduate program in any field.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Japan.
Eligibility and Criteria
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- The recipient must be enrolled in an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate program offered by the university and subject to the program being available at the university.
- The scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
- Students must not simultaneously hold another scholarship.
- Applicant must meet the following criteria: Applicants with the first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldn’t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the scholarship.
- Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and.
- Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
Only Japanese citizens are welcome to apply.