The University of Salzburg is pleased to invite applications for an annual research fellowship program. This call is intended to Austrian citizenship or equivalent of EU citizenship who want to conduct 6 to 7 months research. The deadline is updated every year.
- Monthly € 600.
- The project cost may be higher than the amount of the fellowship allowance
Level and Area of Studies
Research program in any field.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Austria.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Post graduate (excluding Baccalaureate)
- Austrian citizenship or equivalent of EU citizenship according to §4 StudFG (in german)
- The additional average monthly income within the term of the fellowship must not exceed € 841.– (net)
- The research fellowship has to be used to finance a scientific project (either already underway or newly introduced by the applicant) arranged by an organisational unit of the University of Salzburg e.g. Department.
- The scientific project has to be carried out in the context of a dissertation, the registration of the dissertation and a positive assessment of the disposition are necessary.
- Application for another grant for the same project will be considered on a case-by-case basis only.
Austrian nationals are invited to apply.
Updated every year.