Are you a student who needs some financial help? We know how paying fees and other college expense can be so hard at times. Moreover, those other expenses such as freshman orientation, lab supplies and many more add to it. That is what we created this Samer Habbas & Associates Scholarship Program for. We believe that those who strive deserve be rewarded and we try our best to help them.
Eligibility and Requirements
In order to be eligible for the Samer Habbas & Associates Scholarship Program , students must meet the requirements as follow:
- Must be a Graduate, an Undergrad or a high school student enrolled in an accredited and recognized college or university of the United States.
- We take applications from all over the country.
- Previous winners are exempt from applying again.
- Write an essay of around 2000 words about an accident you or your loved one experienced and how you faced the aftermath.
- There should be no errors (spelling/grammar) in the content or else it shall not be accepted.
- Next, the applicant is required to complete the form provided at the link below.
- Attach a copy of an acceptance letter from a college or university, identity card or any form of official document given by the chosen institution.