Applications for the Samsung Star Scholar Program are currently being accepted. To be eligible, candidates must be undergraduate students who are currently enrolled at any of the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) or National Institute of Technology (NIT) in India. Expires today!
The scholarship recipient will forfeit the scholarship amount, during the scholarship period, in case he/she fails any criteria mentioned in the Rule Book.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in the field of engineering.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in India.
Eligibility and Criteria
- The Scholarship Candidate(s) should be first-year students, or last year’s scholarship holders, in a full term B. Tech/Dual Degree (B.Tech+M.Tech) course at the Institute.
- Applications submitted after the submission deadlines will not be considered.
- Samsung India will provide scholarship support for selected Scholarship Candidate(s) basis the verified application form. For this purpose, Samsung may engage any third party to carry out verification of the information provided and other administrative tasks associated with the Programme.
- Meeting the minimum application requirements and scholarship criteria does not guarantee the scholarship.
- The scholarship recipient will forfeit the scholarship amount, during the scholarship period, in case he/she fails any criteria mentioned in the Rule Book.
Only Indian students may apply this Samsung Star Scholar program.
Please download and complete the application form at the link below.
21 January 2019.