Applications for the Sanctuary Scholarship Program are now invited. This scholarship is open to any asylum seekers in the United Kingdom who wish to pursue bachelor degree at the Royal Holloway, University of London (RHUL). This is a fully funded scholarship program.
Royal Holloway aims to promote access to Higher Education for students who have fled persecution and sought asylum in the UK. One scholarship is available each year to new eligible undergraduates in any subject.
The scholarship is offered as a full tuition fee reduction, available for three years of study and a Friendly Hand Maintenance Bursary of £12,000 per annum.
Level & Area of Studies
Bachelor degree in any field of studies.
Place of study
At Royal Holloway, University of London (RHUL).
Eligibility and Requirements
In order to be eligible to the scholarship, students must satisfy the following conditions:
- Be an asylum seeker, the child of an asylum seeker or hold Discretionary Leave to Remain.
- Be ineligible to obtain funding from the Student Loan Company (tuition fee loans or maintenance loans).
- Have a right to study in the UK
- Hold an offer to study an undergraduate course at Royal Holloway.
- Submit a completed scholarship application form by the deadline.
Please learn the detail instruction at the link below.
26 March 2020.