The application for SAPA Scholarship is now accepted. This scholarship available for the U.S high school graduate students who are planning to attend an undergraduate program and strongly interested to pursue career in life science field. Each of the successful applicants will be awarded up to $1,000. The application deadline is 30 June each year.
The primary purpose of SAPA Scholarship is to recognize and support educational excellence achieved by outstanding high school students, and to encourage the finest high school graduates to develop careers in life sciences.
Each of the selected applicants will receive benefit of $1,000.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate program in life science.
Place of Study
At an accredited college or university in the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, applicants are expected to meet the condition below:
- Be a high school senior and planning to attend a full-time undergraduate program.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.3 and a minimum SAT score of 2000 or ACT score of 30.
- Be a United States citizen, or a legal resident alien.
The U.S students may apply this scholarship.
To apply, all eligible candidates must provide the documents below:
- An essay describing why you want to pursue a life science related career
- Two letters of recommendation
- List of all awards received.
- List of Advanced Placement or Honors courses with grades.
30 June every year.