Applications for the Adams Air Annual Save The Air Scholarship Program are currently being accepted. This program is open to those having passion about Thermodynamics, Heat Transfer, Energy Efficiency, The Earth, Climate Change, and Clean Air Solutions. They are required to write an essay on the defined topic.
The winner will receive $1,500.
Level and Area of Studies
High school and college level in any discipline.
Place of Studies
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- You should presently be a senior in high school;
- Or, you should be transitioning from high school to a college or university;
- Or, you should already be enrolled as an undergraduate in a college or university.
- Students with full academic scholarships are not eligible to enter.
- Students who have won this contest in the past are not eligible to participate.
The U.S. citizens may apply this Save The Air Scholarship.
Students are expected to compose an essay about a topic related to the field of HVAC-R. For this year’s scholarship, carefully research and compose an essay of at least 850 words concerning one of the topics on given link below.
April 5th, 2019.