Saxion University is currently accepting applications for the Saxion Scholarships. Those scholarships open to international students who will be pursuing bachelor degree or master degree at the university. The deadline is 1 May and 1 December every year.
Please go to the link below to see further instruction.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate and master degree in applied science.
Place of Study
At Saxion University in the Netherlands.
Eligibility and Criteria
- You must have outstanding study results, with an average mark of 75% or higher,
- You must have an IELTS score of 6.5 or higher,
- You must be in or starting the admission procedure to one of Saxion’s International Bachelor Programmes as a new student in the bachelor programme,
- You must be a student with a nationality from outside the EU/EEA,
- Scholarships are only awarded for programmes of at least 6-month duration,
- Scholarships are awarded for one academic year.
- This scholarship will only be granted if you receive no other scholarship.
There is no nationality restriction.
The application should be made through the online system at the website and application link below.
1 May and 1 December on annual basis.