Scarlett Family Foundation is glad to invite applications for the Scarlett Family Foundation College Scholarship. To be eligible, you must be undergraduate students studying business or STEM studies at college or university. Financial need will also be considered. Winner will receive benefit of maximum $15,000. The deadline is 15 December every year.
The Scarlett Family Foundation is now accepting an application for its “College Scholarship Program”. The program is open to high school seniors, college freshmen, sophomores, and juniors who will graduate from a public, independent or home school association high school in 40 Middle Tennessee counties. The purpose of the program is to provide educational support to middle Tennessee students of all ages.
The foundation will award minimum $2,500 and maximum $15,000 stipend per academic year.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in Business or STEM fields.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Graduated high school (or GED) from one of the eligible counties
- Demonstrate financial need via 1040 tax return
- GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Pursuing a business or STEM approved degree at a 4 year, non-profit college or university.
- Planning to enroll full-time in the fall of 2017
- Attending public and private colleges and universities throughout the United States
- High school seniors and college freshmen, sophomores and juniors who will graduate or have graduated from a public, independent or homeschool association high school in 40 Middle Tennessee counties
- Students must be planning to enroll full-time in the fall of 2017 and complete a four-year degree
The citizens U.S. are welcome to apply.
Application should be made through the online system at the link below.