The University of Skövde is excited to invite applications for the UHR Scholarship Program. Students from all over the world outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland are welcome to apply. The scholarships are available for students who will be pursuing master degree at the university. Expired 110 days ago, try next time!
The scholarships are partial tuition fee waivers (50% of the tuition fee). The amount will be automatically deducted from the tuition fee when you receive your invoice. The scholarships are granted for one academic semester.
Level and Area of Studies
Master degree in any field offered by the host university.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Sweden.
Eligibility and Criteria
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Generally students can only be awarded a UHR scholarship if a master’s programme at the University of Skövde is chosen as first priority.
- You must meet the entrance requirements for the programme you applied to and application fee and supporting documents must have been received before deadline to University Admissions.
- You should fill out a motivation letter when submitting the UHR scholarship online application. Scholarship applications without a motivation letter will not be considered.
- The master’s programme must be delivered on campus.
- The criteria for awarding a UHR scholarship are good academic merits and the motivation letter. Criteria can also be other qualifications that are judged to be in line with educational or research areas as well as geographic location which the University of Skövde gives priority to in accordance with its internationalization strategy.
- If you are already admitted or enrolled as a master’s student at the University of Skövde, you are not currently eligible to apply for UHR Scholarships. These scholarships are awarded prior to the commencement of a master’s programme.
The citizens of a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland are invited to apply.