The School of Medicine of Stanford University is pleased to invite the Dean’s Postdoctoral Fellowship Program. This program is open to young investigators in the first two years of their postdoctoral (Ph.D. or M.D.) research training at the School of Medicine and who are under the mentorship of faculty in the School of Medicine. Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this fellowship program. Expired 84 days ago, try next time!
The stipend for the January 1, 2019-December 31, 2019 and July 1, 2019 – June 30, 2020 cycles will be $30,000.
Level and Area of Studies
Postdoctoral program in medical-related fields.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in USA.
Eligibility and Criteria
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- The applicant must be appointed as a postdoctoral scholar at the Stanford University School of Medicine at the time the award begins. If the applicant is not an appointed postdoctoral scholar at the time of the application deadline, additional documents must be submitted with the application (see application materials below).
- The faculty sponsor must be appointed in the School of Medicine. (Acting, consulting and courtesy appointees are not eligible.)
- Awardees cannot be enrolled in a degree-granting program while funded.
- Applicants in the first one or two years of postdoctoral research training are preferred.
- Foreign fellows must have visas that allow stipend support (typically a J-1 & F-1 OPT). H1-B and TN visa holders are not eligible. Citizenship is not a selection factor.
- Proposals for a second-year of funding: This is a one-year fellowship. Because of the size of the pool the committee no longer reviews second year applications.
There is no nationality restriction.