The Katholieke Universiteit Leuven is delighted to invite applications for the Science@Leuven Scholarship Program. The scholarship is targeted to any international student studying one of master programs listed below. Winners may expect to receive up to €10,000 per year plus other benefits. Expired 69 days ago, try next time!
- The amount of the scholarship can be up to 10.000 Euro for 1 year. The scholarship will always cover the tuition fee for 1 year, the insurance and a basic health insurance coverage.
- The amount awarded for living expenses can vary.
- For two-year Master’s programmes, the scholarship for the second master year will be only be continued on the condition that the student had outstanding results the first master year.
Level and Area of Studies
This scholarship is eligible for one of the following programs:
- Master of Astronomy and Astrophysics
- Master of Biology
- Master of Biophysics, Biochemistry and Biotechnology
- Master of Chemistry
- Master of Geography
- Master of Mathematics
- Master of Physics
- Master of Statistics
- Interuniversity Master of Geology (only students applying for the specialisation Geodynamics and Georesources or Surface processes and Paleoenvironments can apply for the scholarship)
- Erasmus Mundus Master of Theoretical Chemistry and Computational Modelling
- Erasmus Mundus Master Sustainable and Territorial Development
Place of Study
At Katholieke Universiteit Leuven in Belgium.
Eligibility and Criteria
Applicants must satisfy all of the following requirements:
- the applicants have not studied or worked at the University of Leuven before,
- the applicants have a bachelor degree from a foreign university that gives them access to the master programme they are applying for,
- the applicants have not yet acquired a master degree or a PhD,
- the applicants can prove having had excellent study results during their former training,
- the applicants can prove a very strong knowledge of English,
- the applicants show strong motivation to follow a master programme at the Faculty of Science of the K.U.Leuven
- the applicants are willing to act as an ambassador for the programme.
International students are welcome to apply.
Applicants have to apply for the Master programme of their choice through the application form of the KU Leuven. The applicants should note in the application form that they want to apply for the Science@Leuven Scholarship. After completing the application form on the official KU Leuven application page, applicants need to register on the website of the scholarship.
15 February 2019.