Each year, the Shear Comfort Scholarship Program is offered for Fall and Spring semester. Both U.S. and Canadian students are welcome to apply. They must be studying engineering, automotive technology or other related fields. Each winner will receive benefit of $1,500. The deadline is 15 April and 15 October every year.
Education is very important to Shear Comfort, so we are giving away a $1,500.00 scholarship to a student of our choosing enrolled either in an engineering program related to the development of vehicles (mechanical engineering, automotive, aerospace, production, electrical, etc), Automotive Technology, or a similar program related to the automotive industry at an accredited college or university in Canada or the United States.
The successful applicant will receive a cheque for $1,500.00.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate or graduate program in engineering, automotive technology, or similar program related to the automotive industry.
Place of Study
In the United States or Canada.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Must be enrolled at an accredited college or university in the United States or Canada in an undergraduate or graduate engineering, automotive technology, or similar program related to the automotive industry
- Must be a legal resident of the United States or Canada or hold a valid student Visa
- Must complete and submit essay, and application to email@example.com by April 15 (Spring Semester) or October 15 (Fall Semester)
- Must be able to provide proof of college or university enrollment upon request
- Only one entry per student is permitted
- Must not be an employee of Shear Comfort Ltd. and associated companies
The U.S. and Canadian citizens are welcome to apply.
- Spring Semester: Deadline to submit – April 15 / Winners announced – May 15
- Fall Semester: Deadline to submit – October 15 / Winners announced – November 22