Each year, the Shell Incentive Fund Scholarship open to undergraduate students at one of defined college or university. He or she must be enrolled degree in a a specific technical studies as listed below. The winning candidates will receive up to $5,000. Expired 266 days ago, try next time!
Shell Oil Company is offering its annual scholarship for students who are pursuing undergraduate degree in a specific technical field of study at certain colleges. Scholarships may be renewed up to four years or until a bachelor degree is earned and can be used to pay for tuition and/or school expenses.
The most demanding applicants will be granted $5,000.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in one of these fields: geology, geophysics or physics, chemical, civil, electrical, mechanical, petroleum, geological, or geophysical engineering.
Place of Study
At one of the specified college. Please visit the link below to see the list.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, all interested students must satisfy the given criteria as follow:
- Be lawfully authorized to work on a full-time basis in the United States without any form of sponsorship.
- Be enrolled full-time as a sophomore, junior, senior or fifth year as of the Fall 2019 semester. If you are not a full-time student (i.e. not taking a full course load or will be taking on a co-op opportunity), you will not be eligible for a scholarship that semester.
- You must be enrolled in one of the specified institutions
- Have a minimum 3.20 cumulative GPA (will not be rounded) on 4.0 scale, which must be maintained throughout your participation in the program.
- Major in one of the disciplines listed above.
- Be a member of at least one of the following under-represented minorities: Black (Not of Hispanic Origin), Hispanic/Latino, American Indian or Alaskan Native.
- Pass all components of the Shell application & assessment process including completion of either a face-to-face or telephone interview. (only applies to sophomore, junior, senior or fifth year applicants)
There is no nationality restriction.
Please follow the instruction at the website and application link below.
March 15, 2019.
Applicants with questions about the application process can contact Shell Incentive Fund Scholarship Coordinator at SI-Shell-US-Recruitment-Scholarships-SI-at-shell.com.