Applications for the SibFU Postdoc Fellowship Program are now being accepted. Either domestic or overseas scholars are welcome to apply. He or she will have opportunity to occupy the position at Siberian Federal University equivalent to assistant or associated professor in USA, depending on qualification. The application deadline is 31 January 2016.
Siberian Federal University (SibFU) calls for an open competition for the SibFU Postdoc Fellowship Program. The purpose of the program is to encourage young researchers with PhD Degree (or Candidate of Sciences degree) to contribute to the University research and education activities.
Each of the winning fellows will receive benefits as follow:
- be fully employed at the position of a researcher for three years;
- get salary of 2 000 000 RUR;
- get the reimbursement of the travel expenses;
- be accommodated in SibFU residence halls (with other family members);
- get visa support.
Level and Area of Studies
Postdoctoral program in the fields of theoretical nonlinear optics, x-ray spectroscopy, and nanoplasmonics.
Place of Study
The program will be taken in Russia.
Eligibility and Criteria
- age under 35 years old (at the moment of application);
- PhD or candidate of Sciences degree awarded at least five years prior to the date of application;
- fluent English language;
- previous experience in grant research activities;
- publications in high-rated scientific journals (indexed in Web of Science or Scopus);
- the applicant has never been a fellow of the program before.
There is no nationality restriction.
The application package must be consisting the materials as follow:
- Statement of Intent to participate in the Postdoctoral Fellowship program (.doc);
- Application form (.doc);
- Copies of the academic degree and academic title;
- Passport copy;
- Research project description and research plan (.doc);
- Academic curriculum vitae;
- Motivation letter;
- List of current and completed research grants or projects for the recent five years, the amount of financing and form of participation included (supervisor, executor).
31 January 2016.