Applications for the Sigma Theta Tau International Grants are now invited. The grants are open to the registered nurses with at least master qualification. He or she will do a nursing research in the United States. Each of the successful candidates will receive up to $5,000. The deadline is 1 December every year.
The Sigma Theta Tau International Small Grants are purposed to encourage nurses to contribute to the advancement of nursing through research. Allocation of funds is based on the quality of the proposed research, the future promise of the applicant, and the applicant’s research budget. Applications from novice researchers who have received no other national research funds are encouraged and will receive preference for funding, other aspects being equal. Preference will be given to Sigma Theta Tau members, other qualifications being equal. Annual funding is provided by Sigma Theta Tau International Foundation for Nursing. Funds for this grant do not cover expenses incurred prior to the funding date.
10 – 15 deserving candidates will be granted maximum $5,000.
Level and Area of Studies
Research in nursing related field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
All qualified candidates must meet the defined requirements as follow:
- Registered nurse with current license
- Have a master’s or doctoral degree or be enrolled in a doctoral program
- Submit a completed research application package and signed research agreement
- Ready to implement research project when funding is received
- Complete project within one (1) year of funding.
- Submit to STTI a final report; submit completed abstract to STTI’s Virginia Henderson Global Nursing e-Repository.
The U.S citizens may apply this grants.
Application should be made through the online system at the website and application link below.