The University Queensland in Australia is pleased to offer a number of Singapore Global Leaders Scholarships for students from Singpore who wish to commence their program at UQ. The scholarships are eligible for studying courses available within the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law.
The Singapore Global Leaders Scholarship is an exciting opportunity for high achieving students from Singapore to further their studies in UQ’s Faculty of Business, Economics and Law. Challenge yourself academically and develop the skills to thrive in constantly changing and competitive business environments.
Successful Global Leaders scholars will receive:
- $5,000 – $10,000 tuition fee scholarship. The final amount awarded to the successful applicants will be at the discretion of the selection committee.
- You will join an elite UQ Global Leaders community of high achievers throughout your studies, and simultaneously develop your employability skills through priority access to exciting programs on offer through our award-winning Student Employability Team. You will also receive exclusive invitations to selected ‘Invite only’ seminars, presentations, and events throughout your studies. Upon graduation, you will join a global network of outstanding Global Leaders scholarship alumni, and build upon your professional networks at home and abroad.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate or postgraduate coursework study in the Faculty of Business, Economics & Law (excluding the MBA).
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Australia.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Citizens of Singapore, who normally reside in Singapore and are not already undertaking any studies in Australia. Those studying English in Australia are still eligible to apply.
- Students who wish to commence their program at UQ in Semester 2, 2019.
- Students must not simultaneously hold another scholarship.
- Students who have received an unconditional offer for a relevant undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program and who are commencing students at UQ (the opportunity is not open to currently enrolled UQ students, or students studying at UQ on study abroad or exchange).
- The scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
Only the citizens of Singapore are welcome to apply.
30 April every year.