Entries for the Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA Award). This program is provided to support students from any country who wish to pursue PhD studies either at National University of Singapore (NUS) or Nanyang Technological University (NTU) or the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD). Expired 82 days ago, try next time!
The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a collaboration between the Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR), the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD). PhD training will be carried out in English at your chosen lab at A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS or SUTD. Students will be supervised by distinguished and world-renowned researchers in these labs. Upon successful completion, students will be conferred a PhD degree by either NTU, NUS or SUTD.
The award provides support for up to 4 years of PhD studies including:
- Tuition fees
- Monthly stipend of S$2,000, which will be increased to S$2,500 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time airfare grant of up to S$1,500
- One-time settling-in allowance of S$1,000
Level and Area of Studies
PhD program in Biomedical Sciences;and Physical Science and Engineering.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Singapore.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Open for application to all international graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Good reports from academic referees
There is no nationality restriction.
1 December 2018.