This Sir Geoffrey Yeend Honours Scholarship is offered by the ANU College of Asia and the Pacific and the College of Arts and Social Sciences and funded by the Sir Geoffrey Yeend Memorial Scholarship. This scholarship was established in 1996 to encourage the University’s best undergraduate students to undertake an Honours year. The Scholarship is in memory of Sir Geoffrey Yeend, a former Chancellor of ANU and Secretary of the Department of Prime Minister.
Eligibility and Requirements
- You should be intending to enrol full-time at this University in the Honours Year of a program of study leading to the award of the degree of Bachelor with Honours or
- In the final year of a program of study leading to the award of the degree of Bachelor with Honours.
- You must contact the relevant Honours Convenor for your discipline in your College.
- You need to establish that you have (or will have) the academic qualifications for entry into Honours and that the required resources will be available to you.
- We understand that your entry into Honours may not be finalised at this stage. You do not need to wait for results before lodging an application. If you lodge an application and later become ineligible for Honours, your application will be disregarded.
- With the approval of the relevant College, you may commence the Honours Program in either first or second semester of the academic year.
- International students are eligible to apply for the Sir Geoffrey Yeend Honours Scholarships.
Applications for the Sir Geoffrey Yeend Honours Scholarship are through the ANU Honours Scholarship / Sir Geoffrey Yeend Honours Scholarship Application Form available by clicking on the “Apply Now” button at the link below.