The Smuts Cambridge PhD Scholarship Program is now available. Students from all over the world are welcome to apply. The funding partner is Smut Memorial Fund. The deadline is updated every year.
University tuition fee
Annual stipend (sufficient for a single person)
Level and Area of Studies
PhD program in the fields of Arts, Humanities or Social Sciences.
Place of Study
In the United Kingdom
Eligibility and Criteria
- Maybe a citizen of any country outside the EU
- Must be liable for fees at the overseas rate (see Your Fee Status)
- Must apply to study a PhD at the University of Cambridge and be offered admission (see Prospective Graduate Students)
- Must complete Section B of the application form to indicate that s/he wishes to be considered for scholarship funding and must submit the completed application by the published deadline (normally at the start of December in the year before the start of the PhD)
- Must propose a PhD research topic that is specifically related to a Commonwealth country or countries (excluding the UK), normally in the fields of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have excellent English language or skills (TOEFL IBT 90 scores, IELTS 7 scores).
International students outside UK and EU.