The Saint Mary’s University is Sobey MBA Scholarships for students from Canada applying MBA Program at the university. Five winners of this scholarship will be granted $30, 000 each. The annual deadline is March 1st.
We are pleased to offer five entrance awards, valued at $30,000 each, annually starting in September 2020. These scholarships will be presented to exceptional students from across Canada in recognition of their accomplishments, and as encouragement and support for their success in the Sobey School of Business.
Our goal is to attract and support students from across the country by distributing these regionally, with two for students from Western Canada and the Territories, two for students from Ontario and Quebec, and on for students from Atlantic Canada. Additionally, we aim to award a minimum of 2/5 to women applicants
Each of the five winners will receive $30,000.
Level and Area of Studies
Master of Business Administration Program.
Place of study
At Sobey School of Business of Saint Mary’s University in Canada.
Eligibility and Requirement
- Canadian citizens or permanent residents entering the MBA program in the Sobey School of Business as full-time students.
- Demonstrate excellent academic achievement, normally a GPA of 3.5 out of 4.3 or higher, and/or a GMAT score of 650 or higher.
- Demonstrate interest or involvement in such areas as responsible leadership, entrepreneurial mindset, or innovative thinking.
- Must be commencing studies in the year the scholarship is awarded. Candidates who have already begun their studies are not eligible.
- Scholarship is not deferrable.
Please see the detail guidance at the link below.
1 March every year.