Lund University is delighted to invite applications for the Söderberg Scholarship Program. The Söderberg Scholarship is an academic excellence award targeting top Master in Management students outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland. Expired 96 days ago, try next time!
The scholarship covers 100% of the tuition fee.
Level and Area of Studies
Master in Management studies.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Sweden.
Eligibility and Criteria
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- You are a citizen of a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland, hence required to pay a tuition fee
- You have completed the application to Master’s in Management ranked it as your number one choice, and paid the application fee
- Applicants with the first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldn’t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the scholarship.
- Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and.
- Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
The citizens of a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland are welcome to apply.