The University of Technology Sydney is currently accepting applications for the South East Asia Undergraduate High Achiever Scholarship Programme. This scholarship is open to students of South East Asia who wish to enrol in an undergraduate coursework program at UTS in Sydney.
South East Asia Undergraduate High Achiever Scholarship Programme is established with the purpose to attract high achieving commencing international students from South East Asia countries who intend to enrol in an undergraduate coursework program at UTS in Sydney.
The winner of the scholarship will receive benefit of 25% of tuition fees.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in any field.
Place of Study
The study will be taken at the University of Technology Sydney in Australia.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Must be a citizen of a country in the South East Asia region;
- Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia);
- Must have completed in South East Asia one of the following: an Australian Year 12 qualification, or a UTS recognised high school qualification comparable to an Australian Year 12, or a UTS recognised Australian Foundation Studies program
- Must meet all admission requirements for the selected UTS undergraduate coursework program; and
- Must be commencing full-time time study at UTS on campus; and
- Must not have completed studies in Australia; and
- Must not be in receipt of any other UTS scholarship/s; and
- Must not be enrolling in a UTS Transnational Program.
Only the citizens of Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar [Burma], Philippines, Singapore, Thailand or Vietnam may apply this scholarship.
UTS International will automatically consider all commencing international students applying for a undergraduate program at UTS in Sydney for this Scholarship. There is no separate scholarship application or documentation in addition to what is required for the coursework application.
29 July 2019.