The Spirit of Giving Scholarship Program is available on annual basis. This program is sponsored by Wine Country Gift Baskets. To be eligible, candidates must be lanning to attend school in the following school year at an institution within the US. Three winners are selected annually.
Each year Wine Country Gift Baskets awards annual scholarships to three well-deserving students displaying the spirit of giving. The Wine Country Gift Baskets Spirit of Giving Scholarship is our way of encouraging acts of kindness, service and giving so they remain an important part of our future.
Winners will be granted $1,000.
Level & Area of Studies
College or university level in any discipline.
Place of study
At any institution in the United States.
Eligibility and Requirements
In order to be eligible to the scholarship, students must satisfy the following conditions:
- Planning to attend school in the following school year at an institution within the US.
- Not an employee or family member of Wine Country Gift Baskets or Houdini Inc.
- Not a previous winner of this scholarship.
To apply, applicants must provide the materials as follow:
Proof of enrollment for the upcoming school year. Incoming freshman can provide a copy of the acceptance letter and a supporting document showing they have started a relationship with the school. Submission essay 500-750 words on one of the following topics:
- How have you advanced the spirit of giving in your community or abroad either through service or in giving?
- How has the spirit of giving affected you personally?
- How will your college or post-secondary education allow you to be of service to others or give to others?
31 July every year.