St Cross College is pleased to offer 6 Worldwide Scholarships for the academic year 2019-2020 for applicants who are normally resident in one of the six continents (Africa, Asia, Europe, North America, South America and Oceania) with one Scholarship being awarded per gathered field of applicants from that continent.
Eligibility and Requirements
All interested students must ensure to meet the following criteria:
- be of outstanding academic ability;
- have submitted a successful application for a one-year Master’s (MSc/MSt) course to the University of Oxford;
- have received and accepted a provisional place at St Cross College (preference may be given to applicants who select St Cross as their first choice college);
- show proof of their ability to meet remaining expenses (i.e. minus £10,000) by the application deadline;
- take up their place in October 2019.
Please write to the Admissions and Academic Assistant by email enclosing a copy of your CV and stating your wish to apply along with the evidence of funding from other sources. Please note that an application form is not used for this scholarship.