The Start Standing Scholarship is available bi-annually for anyone pursuing education at an accredited high school, college, or university in the U.S. All applicants must be minimum 16 years of age. The deadline is March 31 and November 15 every year.
At Start Standing, we value education. We also recognize the steep cost of college tuition and the expenses that come along with it like housing, books, and supplies. In an effort to make things a little easier, we are proud to offer a biannual $1,000 scholarship to students who are currently attending or planning on attending college.
The winner will receive $1,000.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate level or final year of high school in any discipline.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in the United States.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Enrolled at an accredited high school, college, or university in the U.S.
- Enrolled at the undergraduate level or your final year of high school
- Aged sixteen (16) years or older
- Carry a status of “good standing” (i.e. currently enrolled)
- Maintain a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 (or equivalent)
The scholarship open to the U.S. citizens.
March 31 for Fall semester and November 15 for the Winter semester.