Entries for the STeDe Master Erasmus Scholarship Program are invited every year. Both EU and non-EU students are welcome to apply. Students will undertake master degree in the field of Sustainable Territorial Development at various universities in Europe. 20 awards will be given. The deadline is updated every year.
Erasmus Scholarships amount to 24,000 Euros for the whole study programme (Monthly allowance). Other benefits will also be given.
Level and Area of Studies
Master degree in the field of sustainable territorial development.
Place of Study
- 1st Semester Università di Padova (Italy)
- 2nd Semester K.U. Leuven (Belgium)
- 3rd Semester Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (France)
Eligibility and Criteria
- STeDe Master Course is open to non-EU and EU candidates.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent (min. 180 ECTS, 3 years of study)
- A good command of English and French, both spoken and written
- A strong motivation and personal interest in sustainable development
There is no citizenship requirement.
Please apply this scholarship online through the link below.
Updated every year.