The Steel Intern Scholarship Program is PAID Summer internship followed by a US$6,000 one-year scholarship. Eligible candidates must be accepted from university freshmen, sophomore and junior applicants, and seniors planning to attend graduate school. This program is only eligible to limited courses stated below. Expired 260 days ago, try next time!
This is a PAID Summer internship followed by a US$6,000 one-year scholarship.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate and graduate degree in metallurgy, materials science, electrical, mechanical, chemical, industrial, environmental, computer science and safety.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Students in the following engineering/engineering technology majors.
- Applications will be accepted from university freshmen, sophomore and junior applicants, and seniors planning to attend graduate school.
- Applicant must be enrolled full-time in a four-year undergraduate or graduate program at an accredited North American university.
- Applicant should have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Application, essay and recommendation letters should express a strong interest in the iron and steel industry.
Applicant must be a citizen of a NAFTA country (USA, Canada, Mexico)