A number of Edison International Awards of STEM College Scholarships are now available for High School Seniors in the United states. Edison Scholars Program recognizes students who want to be makers of tomorrow — the dreamers, inventors, guardians and pioneers — those who dare to be great. Expired 131 days ago, try next time!
Each year, Edison International awards $40,000 college scholarships to 30 high school seniors to help them follow their dreams in science, technology, engineering or math (STEM) and empower them to change the world.
Level and Area of Studies
High school seniors in STEM fields.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in the USA.
Eligibility and Criteria
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Must be a high school senior with at least a cumulative 3.0 GPA, plan to pursue studies in the STEM fields at a four-year accredited college or university and show financial need.
- Eligible STEM majors include computer and information systems, engineering, engineering technology, management information systems, mathematics, natural resources and conservation and physical sciences.
- Applicants must live in Southern California Edison’s service territory.
- The top 50 finalists will be required to submit a short video. Don’t stress, it’s simple.
- Dependents of Edison International and SCE employees and retirees are not eligible.
The United States citizens are welcome to apply.