Applications Stepping Stones Scholarship are now invited. This program is exclusively open to students from non-European countries who will be pursuing taught MA programmes at the Irish World Academy of Music and Dance, University of Limerick. The deadline is February 21, 2018.
Level and Area of Studies
MA programmes at the Irish World Academy of Music and Dance.
Place of Study
At the University of Limerick in Ireland.
Eligibility and Criteria
Stepping Stones Scholarships for Non-EU Students. These scholarships target international students on taught MA programmes at the Academy who have a demonstrable record in a performance and/or academic specialization relevant to a programme of study at the Academy. Priority will be given to:
- Applicants experiencing demonstrable financial challenge
- Applicants from parts of the world underrepresented at the Academy
- Applicants with projects that resonate with the spirit of the Stepping Stones initiative: equality of art practices, an
- Interdisciplinary vision, and desire to build bridges between art practices
- Applicants for programmes with a higher number of available places
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
All applicants must be non-EU citizens.
Please find further instruction at the link below.
21 February 2018.