Applications for the Stibet Scholarship are now invited. The scholarship is intended to non-Germany students who are pursuing degree at the University of Koblenz-Landau. Two types of scholarships are now open i.e. Degree Scholarship and Scholarships for Students honouring commitment and activities in the international context at the University of Koblenz-Landau. Up to 300 Euros per month will be given to the winner each. The application deadline is 28 February each year.
Degree Scholarships: The scholarships are only awarded to students who have achieved good or very good grades and who are in the final stages of their degree (Bachelor or Master). Applications are accepted from students who, based on their previously achieved grades, are likely graduate within a maximum of two semesters. The scholarship support ends at the end of the month in which the scholarship holder sits their last exam or submits their final dissertation.
Value and Tenure
Between 250 and 300 Euros per month for maximum six months.
Level and Area of Studies
Degree program in all subjects.
Place of Study
At the University of Koblenz-Landau, Germany
Eligibility and Criteria
Applications are accepted from students who…
- are not of German nationality,
- are registered at University of Koblenz-Landau in order to acquire a degree qualification and
- need financial support.
Applications are NOT accepted from students who…
- are exchange students or short-term students at University of Koblenz-Landau
- are registered only to acquire an academic certificate but not a full degree qualification
- are of German nationality or who have completed their higher education entrance qualification or thir under-graduate studies in Germany
- receive BAföG payments
- are receiving a full or partial scholarship from the German Academic Exchange Service or a full scholarship from an other organisation
- are planning to complete a study programme or work placement abroad during the period of the scholarship
Non-Germany students are welcome to apply.
Please see the detail instruction of the application procedure at the website and application link below.
28 February each year.