The International Office is able to provide limited financial support for international students within the frame of the Profil³-Project. The primary aim of this scholarship is to support qualified international students financially during their first semester at the University of Koblenz-Landau so that they can settle in and get used to living and studying in Germany.
Value and Tenure
Each of the winners of this scholarship will receive 400 Euro per month which is tenable for six months.
Level and Area of Studies
This scholarship available for one of the following courses: M.Sc. Chemistry and Physics of Functional Materials, M.Sc. Ecotoxicology (Landau), M.Sc. Environmental Sciences (Landau), M.Sc. Mathematical Modeling of Complex Systems (Koblenz) and M.Sc. Web Science (Koblenz).
Place of Study
At the University of Koblenz-Landau, Germany
Eligibility and Criteria
To be qualified you must meet the criteria as follow:
- are not of German nationality,
- are accepted at University of Koblenz-Landau for one of the eligible program above.
- start their studies in the winter semester
- have achieved very good grades (GPA of 1.9 or better) in their previous studies
- need financial support
International students except German are welcome to apply.
To apply, all of the following documents must be provided both via email and by regular post.
- Properly completed, printed and signed application form
- Copy of the Letter of Acceptance
- CV (max. 2 pages)
- Copy of passport or identity card
- Application Form