The Swami Dayanand Charitable Education Foundation is currently accepting applications for a number of Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship Program. Up to 200 scholarships are available for undergraduate students studying Engineering, Medical and Architecture. The amount of the award is depending on the types of the scholarships as mentioned below. The deadline is 15 October every year.
The scholarship program provides financial and other assistance to economically underprivileged students pursuing professional engineering and Medical courses in India. 30% of total scholarships offered are reserved for women candidates. The foundation awards scholarships to the students who have overcome the adversity of their family’s circumstances to be among the top rankers in national level common entrance tests, based on which they have secured admissions to quality engineering/medical colleges.
- Smt. Shyam Lata Garg Scholarships: 40 Rs. 25,000
- Sh. Anand Swarup Garg Memorial Scholarships: 40 Rs. 22,500
- Sh. Ram Lal Gupta Memorial Scholarships: 40 Rs. 20, 000
- Smt. Shanti Devi Memorial Scholarships: 40 Rs. 17,500
- Sh. Ram Ji Lal Memorial Scholarships: 40 Rs. 15,000
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in Engineering, Medical and Architecture.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in India.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Students pursuing full time/regular courses in the institute/College recognized by the AICTE/State Education Board/MCI.
- Candidate must have secured 70% marks in 12th class.
- The scholarship is opened to all years of UG courses.
- Grade Point Average should be at least 6.5 in 10 points scale system.
- Gross annual income of a family of the candidate from all sources should not be more than Rs. 4.00 lacs per annum. Students having lowest family income shall be given preference in the ascending order. Income certificate should be got issued by appropriate civil authorities of the State/UTs/Central Governments whose details have been specified under the head ‘Submission of Documents by Applicants’.
- Any Affidavit submitted as Income Proof shall not be accepted.
- The age limit of the applicant is maximum 25 years.
- The candidates should not be availing or intend to avail any other financial assistance/scholarship from any other source.
Only Indian students are invited to apply.
Please learn the procedure of application at the website and application link below.
15th October annually.